TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Wiltger scores 32 in win

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wiltger scores 32 in win
Naskats
Player
Member # 1904

posted 11-27-2014 01:23 AM      Profile for Naskats   Email Naskats   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=400587235

--------------------
Whatever you are be a good one

Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1204 | From: Hagerstown, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 11-27-2014 02:57 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He had a very good game, I watched it. He is going to be an outstanding player for Gonzaga and his skills fit very well into their style of basketball. He only made one of six three point shots but hit 14 of 26 overall. He definitely was Gonzaga's number one option last night against Georgia.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 11-27-2014 07:04 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I WATCHED THE WHOLE GAME, AND HE HAS IMPROVED ALOT, MARK FEW IS JUST WHAT HE NEEDED, HE USES HIM DIFFERENT THAN CAL DID.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 11-27-2014 08:12 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That was the way I felt too Green Bean. UK and Cal were not a good fit for Kyle, I am happy to see him doing well at his new school. I will root for him and Gonzaga as long as they are not playing our cats.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-27-2014 08:19 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I saw some of that game, last night. He had a better shooting night. I agree with Bean, Wiltjer couldn't have found a better place to play. He has a green light to shoot anytime and he doesn't get put on the bench if he gets beat on defense.

I am thinking the Zags coach is like the basketball version of Hal Mumme. He doesn't care about defense, he just want's to outscore the other team. Sure they will make the tourney, but will get bounced early by any team that plays defense.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-27-2014 07:46 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wiltjer is made for the Gonzaga system and should have gone there in the first place.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-27-2014 08:01 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wiltjer probably saw the NBA playing for Cal just like a lot of these other recruits do!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123979 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-27-2014 08:16 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am sure he did and when he got to Kentucky he saw he made a mistake.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-27-2014 08:23 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HIs shooting never concerned me while he was here at KY. It was his defense that always worried me.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123979 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com