TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Providence vs Kentucky

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Providence vs Kentucky
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-26-2014 11:23 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know all of you guys have access to a schedule, but I've read a lot of differing opinions about the time of the game. According to the official web page of the Kentucky Wildcats, it will be on espn2, at 2:00 eastern, 1:00 central, on Sunday the 30th.

ukathletics.com

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36272 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-26-2014 12:52 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's what I have also.
Posts: 14174 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 11-26-2014 01:37 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me too Norm.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-27-2014 09:12 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I get the blessing of having to work so the lights can stay on in Rupp Arena on Sunday.

BOO. Oh well. Blessed to have a good job!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-27-2014 09:39 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know where I got my schedule but it says we have a 7PM start against Providence. I checked all the other games and they have right times. Strange..

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-27-2014 06:06 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't know, CMD. I have one of the Kroger posters hanging here on the wall and it says 2

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-27-2014 07:45 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mine is way off, I know that now..

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-27-2014 07:54 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wished I could watch it on Sunday but Alas, I'm going to try to find a way to listen using I-Heart Radio and my phone

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-27-2014 08:18 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hopefully our Cats will get started early and run up a huge lead by half time.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-27-2014 08:26 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When was the last time we started fast? If I have only 1 complaint about this team it's that we are SLOW STARTERS!! UUGGHH!!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-27-2014 08:31 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We both know the important score of a basketball game is the final score and we have been awfully good at being on top at the end of all our games this season. That said we always have to practice to constantly get better and it looks like that is what Cal is doing.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-27-2014 08:48 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If that's the only thing I have to complain about then I don't have much!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-27-2014 08:52 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
True.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com