TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Lyles and Hawkins had a bad shooting night.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lyles and Hawkins had a bad shooting night.
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-24-2014 12:40 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am sure it will never happen again but 2-17 is not like them at all.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 11-24-2014 01:09 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
when all is said and done, LYLES WILL BE OUR BEST PLAYER. IMO

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-24-2014 05:15 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's still hard for me to say who our best player is going to end up being.

I SURE LIKE BOOKER!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123990 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-24-2014 07:44 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think before the season is over there will be a number of players who are going to look like early NBA draft choices. It's going to be a fun year watching all the Cats play and becoming better players.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-26-2014 11:50 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Towns is looking better and think by the end of the season is going to be our best player. That said we have a ton talent and on any given night anyone of 10 players could be our stand out player, we are that deep.

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-26-2014 12:41 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There are going to be some very happy guys and there will be a few disappointed guys. Right now it changes from game to game.

juniors:
Cauley his best draftable aspect is his shot blocking. That seems to fluctuate from game to game. He must become more consistant.

Pothress he will be graduating after 3 years and looks like he is still sporadic in becoming a force on this team. Unless he decides to return next year as a grad student he needs to start picking it up and become more involved when he is in there. He can be a good shooter, a great driver and a good rebounder, but he needs to get going yesterday.

Sophmores:
Andrew Harrison He has shown games where he is at the peak of his game and some not so great. He still gets some points and assists but he lets Ulis outperform him too much. We will see how he does when the next two games are in the books. I have seen some tweets that would lead me to believe that there is a good chance that the Harrisons could return for another year? That would cause a possible conflict with the roster.

Aaron Harrison His consistency from game to game needs to get better and his shooting accuracy is part of that game. Booker is starting to outshine him. There should be a great competition between the two of them.

Johnson His speed and jumping ability are not his best assets. His bulk and ability to take up space will be his greatest assets to get him drafted. He can stand in there and get some rebounds/passes and force them thru the hoop until a more athletic center guards him.

Lee He is not read for the NBA draft and should continue working to improve just like he has between last year and this year.

Freshmen:
Towns He has tremendous abilities but he still needs more refinement before he should think about the NBA. He is improving on not getting trapped with the ball but he still gets forced into some bad inside shots. His biggest problem is taking the easy inside shot and missing it badly. He is great rebounding the ball and making the open pass. He could improve b the end of the season where he could go in the draft.

Lyles He is just starting to get into the flow of the game but needs to improve his shooting. His rebounding right now is his greatest strength. He could improve enough to be read for the draft.

Booker He is starting to show everyone why he was signed by UK. He is the shooter that we can depend on and he can only get better by the end of the season. His defense has improved greatly and he could be an outside chance at going in the draft.

Ulis He is playing great for the most part and is giving Andrew a run for the best PG on the team. Just don't think he will be leaving after 1 year.

Willis and Hawkins Should be back for their junior year.

Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com