TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » ANOTHER QUESTION?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ANOTHER QUESTION?
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 10-26-2014 05:23 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
DOES THE BOARD MIND IF I TYPE IN CAPS? I'M NOT MUCH AT TYPING ANYWAYS, AND CANT SEE THE BEST IN THE WORLD. LOL, IF ANYONE IS OFFENDED BY THIS I WILL NEVER DO IT? I'M NOT YELLING, MY BOY SAYS THAT MEANS IM YELLING TRUST ME IM NOT, I DONT LIKE YELLING PERIOD PLEASE JUST LET ME KNOW. SINCERELY GREEN- BEAN

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 10-26-2014 06:51 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bean, type any way you want. The main thing is that you keep posting and post often, we don't care if it is all caps or small letters. We value your knowledge and sense of humor here on the forum.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-26-2014 09:38 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I second that.
Posts: 14169 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 10-27-2014 06:27 AM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cap on Green Bean!

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 10-27-2014 09:03 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
just keep posting Green Bean, I for one love reading about all your experiences with the Big Blue

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9794 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
CatFanInYankeeville
Player
Member # 2025

posted 10-27-2014 09:43 AM      Profile for CatFanInYankeeville     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Honestly, it would have bothered me until you explained yourself. My bias is because I'm a member of so many forums (for so many different topics) that when I see posts in all caps I tend to get a little defensive. But, you have a good reason for it, and like others have said I want to continue reading your posts! So, I say, CAPS LOCK....ENGAGE!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!” Henry Ford

Posts: 5563 | From: Eddyville at heart, Chicago in life | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 10-27-2014 10:10 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey green-bean, I use a 42-inch Samsung TV as my computer monitor. I play online war games and was tired of getting killed by someone I never even saw on my small monitor, so I decided to go huge. Now I still get killed, but at least I can see the other player that killed me. [Big Grin]
Posts: 10346 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 10-27-2014 11:11 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PaulCat:
Hey green-bean, I use a 42-inch Samsung TV as my computer monitor. I play online war games and was tired of getting killed by someone I never even saw on my small monitor, so I decided to go huge. Now I still get killed, but at least I can see the other player that killed me. [Big Grin]

Paulcat my son plays them games on a big screen, GTA, MINE CRAFT, AND OTHERS I REALLY DONT LIKE HIM PLAYING THEM BECAUSE I THINK THEY ARE TOO VIOLET, NOW I HAVE A 60 INCH TV. IN LIVING ROOM, AND A 60 INCH IN BEDROOM, LOVE WATCHING MY CATS ON THEM, SO WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME PAULCAT IS GET ME A BIGGER SCREEN COMPUTER. SO MY OLD EYES CAN SEE IT BETTER. LOL.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 10-27-2014 12:03 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't mind the caps lock. My wife has macular degeneration, and one of our boys hooked up a 25" flat screen on her computer. She loves it. The kids also gave her an 8" Kindle Fire for Christmas last year. She is reading Bill O'Reilly's "Killing Kennedy" right now (at this minute), and had "Killing Patton" loaded and ready. She has read most of Ben Carson's books too. She loves to read, and was not able to read even large print editions.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 10-28-2014 07:28 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I LOVE READING BEN CARSONS BOOKS AND O'REILLY NORM SOMETIMES I USE ONE OF THEM BIG MAGNIFIED THINGS TO READ SMALLER PRINT.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com