TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » QUESTION?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: QUESTION?
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 10-26-2014 05:19 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WILL RUPP MOVE UP ON ALL TIME WINS, IF THEY GO BACK 18 YEARS ON UNC, AND WONT RUPP MOVE PAST OLD CHEATING DEAN SMITH? AND DUKE WILL PASS UNC ON ALL TIME WINS? AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 10-26-2014 06:52 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One would think so but I seriously doubt very much will every come of the UNC situation.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-26-2014 09:36 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looking at history I would have to agree with you but you never know. Maybe the infractions folks will realize they can't sugar coat this and get away with it. I think the media would crucify them for one. If they do like they should some of those Ws should be erased.
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 10-27-2014 09:49 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The ncaa has no integrity now, imo and if they don't prosecute tis to the fullest then they can fold up the tent, and I wish they would.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
CatFanInYankeeville
Player
Member # 2025

posted 10-27-2014 09:52 AM      Profile for CatFanInYankeeville     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The only shadow of integrity the NCAA has is laying down the hammer on UK for minor violations. It has never, and I doubt it WILL ever, punish an ACC team and make the punishment fit the crime.

--------------------
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!” Henry Ford

Posts: 5563 | From: Eddyville at heart, Chicago in life | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com