TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Georgia players understand how good UK is

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Georgia players understand how good UK is
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-24-2014 12:57 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They are class acts and wish them well this season.

Georgia players Charles Mann and Marcus Thornton don’t mind that UK not only was picked to win the SEC title, but also is first in most national preseason polls.

“Kentucky is a great team. I did know they were ranked No. 1. That is nice for the league and we will have a chance to play them, but I care less and don’t worry about that stuff,” Mann said.

“We obviously know that year in, year out Kentucky will have one of the better teams in the country,” Thornton, who was recruited by Calipari, said. “It is not going to change any time soon. We expect that and it will always be really good for the league, but we focus on what we do at Georgia.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com