TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » UT coach says UK's first team will win the SEC and their 2nd string will be second

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UT coach says UK's first team will win the SEC and their 2nd string will be second
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-23-2014 06:31 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would bet he wasn't joking when he said it.

During a recent luncheon speaking engagement, Tennessee coach Donnie Tyndall said he was asked if he thought Kentucky would win the Southeastern Conference championship.

“I said their first five is picked to win league and the second five is picked to win second,” said Tyndall during the Southeastern Conference Media Days here. “Obviously they are very talented and coach (John) Calipari is one of the best coaches in the country.

“Their talent level is certainly off the chart. l watched some of their games while they were in the Bahamas this summer. They looked incredibly long and athletic. They are fast, they have shooters. I don’t see one area that there is a weakness. So certainly they will be a national championship contender once again.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 10-23-2014 07:13 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Coach talk.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com