TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » The SEC Network will air the Blue-White game LIVE

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The SEC Network will air the Blue-White game LIVE
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 10-21-2014 03:30 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
GOOD NEWS, CATS FANS! The SEC Network, likely trying to get back in your good graces, will televise next week’s Blue-White basketball scrimmage live in its entirety. The Wildcats are set to tip off against the Wildcats next Monday at 7:00 pm in Rupp Arena and now you will be able to see it on your television set from the friendly and comfortable confines of your own home.

The SEC Network will also air Kentucky’s first two exhibition games: Pikeville (11/2) and Georgetown (11/9).

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 10-21-2014 04:07 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just what is ESPN/SEC+? I see events scheduled on something classified as SEC+ but can find no listings for it anywhere. I have been able to pick up a couple of women's volleyball games on WatchESPN and they are listed as being on SEC+.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 10-21-2014 05:29 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No clue Ray. I don't even get the SEC Network. I don't want to get a satellite system, because every time it rains around here, it goes out, and our cheap assed Time-Warner cable will not carry it (nor espnu.) We had to sign a petition a few years back, to get espn2. The only good thing about it is, we don't get msnbc either, but DO get FoxNews!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36269 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 10-21-2014 05:58 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, so far I am no big fan of the SEC network. Am glad I get it but am not overly happy with their announcers or programming. I fear they will keep us from seeing some live UK basketball games this season, like they did with the Midnight madness thing last Friday. If they do that, the entire state of Kentucky will come down on them. I have not missed a live UK basketball game in over twenty years either on tv or in person and sure hope this new network don't break my string. I must admit, I am somewhat leary as of right now and sure hope they change my mind about their programming.

[ 10-21-2014, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 10-21-2014 06:05 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The only way I see any of those off the wall broadcasts is streaming on funchester.com, and it's not very good. Lots of buffering.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36269 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com