TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Aaron looking to win and have fun

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Aaron looking to win and have fun
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-19-2014 04:38 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You have to like his attitude and basketball is a game and should be fun.

Aaron Harrison admits a lot of last season was difficult.

But after a huge run through the NCAA tournament, which ended with the Wildcats advancing all the way to the national title game, Harrison does not expect a similar season of misery this time around.

“We let criticism get to us and we weren’t having fun and once we figured that out, we started having fun,” Harrison said during UK’s media day Thursday. “I just can’t let a mistake get to me. I’m just more loose now, and more relaxed.”

The 6-6 shooting guard average 13.7 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game last season. And, he delivered three of the biggest buckets in Kentucky history.

Harrison nailed 3-pointers to beat Louisville and Michigan to get the Wildcats to the Final Four, then hit another game-winning 3 against Wisconsin to put UK in the title game.

He returns along with his brother and the core of last year’s squad and are the preseason pick to win it all by most publications.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-19-2014 09:49 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Aaron is going to have a great season from beginning to end and would bet his 3 point percentage goes up from 35% to over 40%.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com