TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Andrew has learned to play determined and not angry

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andrew has learned to play determined and not angry
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-18-2014 09:40 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It looks like Andrew is ready for a break out year which is going to make us an awfully hard team to beat.

Here are a few insights Andrew Harrison offered at Kentucky’s Media Day on Thursday:

On what he has learned about himself since last year …
“I enjoy my teammates and hopefully they enjoy me. As a point guard you really can’t play angry. You have to play within your team. I feel like I made that mistake last year trying to prove some stuff, but as a point guard you can’t play angry. You have to play determined. You can’t play angry, like I have to score or I have to play like this, you have to play within the team.”

On being a leader …
“I’m trying to be more vocal. I’m trying to lead every drill, go the hardest every drill. Hopefully I succeed in doing that … We know that you can’t play your best every night. But when you know you have such a surplus of talent on your team you know anything can happen. Anybody can have 20 points at any moment of the game.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com