TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Live video and streaming of BBM

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Live video and streaming of BBM
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-17-2014 06:29 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hope it works...6:45

BBM Video Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-17-2014 07:10 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm watching on espn 3

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 10-17-2014 09:18 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks cmd. I watched it there and it was great. I think my favorite this year is going to be Ulis. That kid can play basketball. His size was no disadvantage at all. It seemed like every time he got the ball, it resulted in another assist

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-17-2014 09:46 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have had it with ESPN! I haven't been able to get ESPN3 for 2 seasons now because Windstream does not work with them.
Posts: 14120 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-18-2014 06:43 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
YOu didn't miss anything last night. After the women practiced, just about the time the men were to be introduced, ESPN crashed on my end an dI had to go to the UK BAsketball live site to watch the show!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 10-18-2014 08:59 AM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks to my techno-savvy daughter and something called "ROKU", I saw the whole thing on my big screen TV. Not HD and not the best quality picture but very watchable. Even the commentators were good. I never heard of any of them but they were OK, especially the female, very insightful.

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-18-2014 09:12 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, Ulis is going to be a fan favorite all year and deservedly so. It's early but wouldn't be surprised if this team turns out to be one the fans all time favorite teams. They all seem so close and they play as a team and not individuals.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wildtut
Player
Member # 2225

posted 10-18-2014 09:20 AM      Profile for Wildtut   Email Wildtut   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WATCH ALL OF IT ON ESPN 3 H D VERY GOOD PICTURE HAVE THE PUTER HOOK TO MY 55 IN. T.V.

--------------------
I was a young wildcat when i was born i be and old wildcat when i die

Posts: 1942 | From: Rock wood Michigan | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com