TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » You have to check this video out!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You have to check this video out!
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-12-2014 10:08 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's self explanatory.

Wiltjer Video

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-13-2014 12:53 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WOW! TWICE!
Posts: 14176 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-13-2014 01:43 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, It blew my mind when he did it a second time as that is unbelievably hard to do once. It's really going to be interesting to see how he plays this season as he can flat out shoot.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 10-13-2014 02:46 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is remarkable, I have never seen anyone do a shot of that nature before.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 10-13-2014 03:01 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nice.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
CatFanInYankeeville
Player
Member # 2025

posted 10-14-2014 11:44 AM      Profile for CatFanInYankeeville     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
2 things come to mind. #1, it must be terribly difficult to throw a ball like that with enough power, let alone accuracy, to make the shot. It gives my shoulder fits just thinking about it.

#2. I see in the post-shot celebration that Kyle still can't jump. [Big Grin]

--------------------
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!” Henry Ford

Posts: 5563 | From: Eddyville at heart, Chicago in life | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 10-14-2014 10:55 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that was truly amazing, hope he's learned how to play defence.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9799 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-15-2014 11:02 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
See you made it home safely after last Saturday game. Another big game for UK. Hope they can upset LSU on Saturday and clinch that Bowl eligible status.
Posts: 14176 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 10-15-2014 12:53 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yes sir, Bamacat it was an honor to meet you. Hope we can pull the upset this week in Baton Rouge. I feel good about the game.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9799 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-15-2014 01:40 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If we can play them close it will say a lot and if we win it would put us in the top 25 or darn close to it.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com