TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cal and UK ahead of the curve

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cal and UK ahead of the curve
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-12-2014 09:53 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal's combine plan is a stroke of genius and has set the bar for marketing a basketball program. Great video.

Calipari's Combine Plan Video

[ 09-14-2014, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-12-2014 11:19 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All is quiet on the NCAA front. I would imagine they are combing the rules book trying to find a way to put a stop to Cal's plan. I have been thinking about it since I heard about it and have been wondering if this doesn't give an unfair advantage to our players, according to their eyes.
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-12-2014 11:56 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, I don't think there is any doubt about that and would bet at some point if it continues the NCAA will figure a way to outlaw what Cal and other programs would probably continue to try to do. I just don't see this happening that often but who knows when you have innovative coachs like Cal looking to find new ways to get a edge in recruiting high profile recruits.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com