TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » New Uniforms for the Cats

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Uniforms for the Cats
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-04-2014 11:38 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What do you think?

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
viccolo
Player
Member # 1860

posted 09-05-2014 11:55 AM      Profile for viccolo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ughhhhhh.....

That's my disapproval....

--------------------
Vicco Ky ...Dodge City of the east

Posts: 2449 | From: Saint Marys OH | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 09-05-2014 01:19 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't like em.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 09-05-2014 01:32 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't care if they wear feed sacks, as long as they win!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 09-05-2014 02:12 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kind of plain but I like them fine. A lot better than what they wore in those exhibition games IMO. At least they are blue/white.
Posts: 5402 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 09-05-2014 04:13 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not bad. Certainly very conservative.

But that photo raises two important questions: Is WCS going for the wild ISIS terrorist look? And who is the dude wearing number '1' in the front row?

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13623 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-05-2014 05:01 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like them too as it's a nice change, old school is not a bad thing.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 09-05-2014 05:07 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tip, The guy in the front row just made the biggest donation ever to UK - 20 million. His name is Bill Gatton.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 09-05-2014 08:47 PM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes I live here in Bristol TN. that's were Bill Gatton lives. He owns many car dealerships and Banks. He went to UK and grew up in Kentucky. I have talked to him a few times. A few years back he gave them 13 million. He loves KY Basketball. You think if I donated 20 dollars I could get my picture taken with the team. LOL !!!

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 754 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
CatFanInYankeeville
Player
Member # 2025

posted 09-05-2014 11:13 PM      Profile for CatFanInYankeeville     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like the simplistic look. Let our play do the talking, not our uniforms.

--------------------
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!” Henry Ford

Posts: 5563 | From: Eddyville at heart, Chicago in life | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-06-2014 09:24 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cfiy, exactly.

--------------------

Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 09-08-2014 01:20 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The uniforms we had when Randolfh Moriss played was prettiest ones of all if someone can find a pic of them, heck I remember the ones with the belts. beautiful.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 09-08-2014 04:51 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like them

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-08-2014 05:21 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like these the best.

--------------------

viccolo
Player
Member # 1860

posted 09-18-2014 05:12 PM      Profile for viccolo     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would like to see NIKE copy those old uniforms in Royal Blue and White....
Love those Socks.....

--------------------
Vicco Ky ...Dodge City of the east

Posts: 2449 | From: Saint Marys OH | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-18-2014 05:19 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
VIc, do you like the short socks or the longer style the best? [Wink]

[ 09-18-2014, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-18-2014 08:42 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is the uni's that the Cats wore in 2006.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com