TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Whats Your Favorite?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats Your Favorite?
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 08-30-2014 09:48 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Drink to sip on during games, football or Basketball. I hardly partake of alcohol, except when the basketball team is in tourney or a big Game, and then I may have a Blue Moon, or Mick Ultra. now today I will have some good cold southern sweet tea, in my favorite Mason fruit jar.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 08-30-2014 09:53 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mine is usually either coffee or bourbon. During the NCAA tournament, it's definitely bourbon. Gotta calm the nerves.
Posts: 10343 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 08-30-2014 11:54 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I drink one cheap beer per day, unless I have company. Then I may have two.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 08-30-2014 01:30 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm they say a beer a day, or a glass of wine a day is good for the ticker.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 08-30-2014 03:56 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I always start a Pepsi Cola at the opening tip off of every basketball game and finish it by the end of the game. That is one of my little superstitions that I have been doing for over twenty years now.

[ 08-30-2014, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
FlaCatz
Player
Member # 925

posted 08-30-2014 06:37 PM      Profile for FlaCatz   Email FlaCatz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid to drink anything for fear of peein my pants in the last 2 minutes of a game.........

[ 08-30-2014, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: FlaCatz ]

--------------------
Pray for our Service Members and their families left behind!

Posts: 8880 | From: Lawrenceburg, Indiana | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 08-30-2014 11:58 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
scwc glad its a pepsi cola that's where I retired from.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 08-31-2014 08:18 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Green-Bean, Pepsi is the only soft drink I use, went from RC Cola and moon pies as a young boy to Pepsi and never looked back. I am happy to be making contributions toward your retirement.

[ 08-31-2014, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-31-2014 09:50 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can't drink. I might have to take my eyes off the game. If you haven't seen my latest post to the one titled Anxious you should take a look. I met up with half the UK BB team yesterday.
Posts: 14162 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 08-31-2014 12:48 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just cannot drink any kind of soft drink. If they had to depend on me, they'd go broke. I'd much rather have cold water.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 08-31-2014 01:38 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:
I just cannot drink any kind of soft drink. If they had to depend on me, they'd go broke. I'd much rather have cold water.

Norm I can understand that, I love good cold water too, But a ice cold pepsi and a good hamburger, is a mighty fine duo, Norm I punched that pepsi time clock for 35 years, and I chose that job cause, I figured I would never get layed off, cause people who was on food stamps, ssi, social security, would all drink soda, and I chose right. thank the Lord. didn't get rich working for pepsi, but it kept my family fed. But yea I love a good cold glass of water. my dad worked 40 yrs in cold mines, his last wages was 12 dollars a day, I worked 6 yrs in cold mines and I got out of them, after a explosoion killed 28 people.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 09-01-2014 03:03 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
During the game, I rarely drink anything. Following a victory, however, I break out a nice bourbon and savor the sweet feeling.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13623 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 09-02-2014 08:29 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mountain dew, always

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9787 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 09-04-2014 12:33 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
rlt4uk mountain dew is a pepsi product, I love a good ice cold Dew, when I was working at pepsi before I retired we bottled mountain dew and I would get one off the line they were ice cold and they tasted so good that's when they were in glass bottles still.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com