TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Complete individual tounament stats

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Complete individual tounament stats
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-19-2014 09:23 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Team Leaders:

Total Points:

Poythress 71

Towns 66

Aaron Harrison 62

Field Goal percentage:

Poythress: 75%

Lee:65%

3 point percentage:

Ulis 60%

Aaron 45%

Booker 43%

Free throw%

Aaron Harrison 87%

Towns 85%

Rebounds:

Johnson 44

Towns 39

Poythress 34

[ 08-19-2014, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 08-20-2014 03:15 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I find it interesting that I saw some complaints on Bookers shooting % (most complaints were on the defensive end though) where he shot 43% from deep.

I too think he missed some open ones that I think he will knock down so I think he could have the makings of a near 50% shooter from "Treyville" as Mike Pratt would say.

He also contributed with 8 steals on the defensive end (although I would be the first to say that steals are not necessarily a sign of good defense).

[ 08-20-2014, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11532 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 08-20-2014 11:46 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I heard coach cal say Booker is a very good defensive player for afreshman. I liked the freethrow shooting.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-21-2014 01:22 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There are parts of Bookers defense that is good. That's when he has the guy outside and is between him and the goal. It's when the guy drives that Bookers defense disappears. He is trailing his man most of the time like our 3 guards did at the beginning of last year.
Posts: 14120 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 08-22-2014 08:32 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hopefully when willie comes back he will protect that rim when someone gets beat off the dribble.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-22-2014 03:13 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lets not cherry pick the stats to much as Booker went 5-28 (17.8%) from inside the arc and only had 5 rebounds in 117 minutes of play to go along with his impressive steals and 3 point shooting. That said all and all for his first time playing college ball against some very good competition he did well. He is going to be fun to watch and practicing and playing against some awfully good talent is only gone to make him better.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com