TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » My UK Athletics Job

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My UK Athletics Job
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 08-14-2014 04:26 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I had been selected to work the UK fottball games as a game day event worker. Last night I got the first of two briefings on what I will be doing. I told them anything but the parking lot. I wanted to be inside the stadium so I could see how the game was going and they have a lot of jobs outside where you can't see a thing. Well to my surprise last night my package said i was going to be working the Recruit Section Security. Wow! Just made my day. I believe they seat all the recruits in section 107 or 108 which is on the visitors side around the 15-35 yard line. I couldn't have asked for a better job. Gotta make sure none of the students intermingle with the recruits and ensure the recruits have a good experience. Hoping to see Damien Harris from Madison Southern at one of the games. Also planning to catch his game against Somersett HS on ESPN when that game is televised.
Posts: 14169 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
UKFan_22
Player
Member # 6216

posted 08-14-2014 05:06 PM      Profile for UKFan_22   Email UKFan_22   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Congrats Bama Cat.
Posts: 1313 | From: Evansville, Indiana | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-14-2014 05:43 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, they couldn't have put you in a better place. You will do a heck of a job and will enjoy every minute of it. Happy for you.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 08-14-2014 07:00 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama u was made for that job. congrats to you. Have fun with it.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com