TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Young still has flashbacks of loss to UConn

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Young still has flashbacks of loss to UConn
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-30-2014 05:46 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm sure that game will be with him the rest of his life.

It has been almost four months since Kentucky lost the national championship game to Connecticut, but James Young still has flashbacks to that night.

“Every once in a while I definitely get a flashback of what happened,” said Young, who was back in Kentucky this week to work at camps here and Florence. “I was actually at the (NBA) combine, I was sitting in my bed just thinking about what could we have done different and stuff like that.

“It definitely just comes back in and out, but it was a good game, and nothing more we can do now.”

Young opted to leave UK after his freshman season and was a first-round draft pick of the Boston Celtics. However, he liked being back in Kentucky — if only for a few days.

“It’s a lot of fun. I got to see some of the teammates from last year. It’s good seeing some of the guys, the coaches, coaching staff, and stuff like that. I’ve had a lot of fun with it,” Young said.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com