TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Players media members want to see play

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Players media members want to see play
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-12-2014 06:03 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That would be a tough decision as there are so many good options.

Question: Who is the one player you are already anxious to watch play during the upcoming basketball season and why?

Ryan Lemond, Kentucky Sports Radio: “Gotta be my man Alex Poythress. I really feel like this is gonna be a break out season for Alex. He has showed signs of it off and on during his first two years, but he kind of ‘got his swagger back’ during the Cats’ big run last March. If not for Aaron Harrison’s big show, Alex would have been the hero in the Louisville game. He made some big plays, and he did it game after game. I think Cal keeps trying to find other guys to play ‘over’ Alex, but I don’t think Alex will let that happen this year.”

Tom Leach, UK Radio Network: “Tyler Ulis. The more I read and hear about this diminutive point guard, the more excited I am to watch him in action. I talked to his high school coach for my radio show and he compared Ulis to Nate ‘Tiny’ Archibald. That’s old school but I can remember the combo of scoring and passing skills that made him so compelling to watch. Archibald, by the way, remains the only to lead the NBA in scoring and assists in the same season. Seeing what skills Ulis uses to excel at the point against taller players and seeing how he meshes with a wide array of talented teammates will be interesting for sure.”

Ashley Scoby, Vaughtsviews.com: “Willie Cauley-Stein. I think he still has a huge amount of raw, untapped potential, and it will be fascinating to watch a junior-year (can you believe that?) Cauley-Stein take the court. His personality is the other side of the equation: He brings a ton of it, and I’m just excited to see what new hairstyles, tattoos and quotes he brings to the 2014-15 season.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com