TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Dan Dakich predicts Kentucky will go 40-0

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dan Dakich predicts Kentucky will go 40-0
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 04-25-2014 04:57 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was thinking it but wouldn’t dare say it; now Dan Dakich is the first to throw it out there. Dakich, one of UK’s biggest haters, took to Twitter today to predict Kentucky will go undefeated in 2014-15. Something tells me others will soon follow.

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 04-25-2014 04:58 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hate to see this stuff start. It only adds more
pressure on the kids.

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 04-25-2014 05:50 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He's just trying to jinx us.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 04-25-2014 06:24 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We should be awfully good. However, I don't think we will go undefeated. Too much luck involved for that to happen, IMO. The good news is I'm wrong more often than not about predictions.
Posts: 5379 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 04-25-2014 07:21 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd pay about 5 to 1 odds, that they do not go undefeated. Anyone, even Micky D's, can have a bad night. They do have an outside chance, because the odds of NINE of them having an off night at the same time, are pretty low. Getting the right 5 on the floor at the same time will be the trick.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 04-25-2014 07:30 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No way we go undefeated. It is just too difficult these days. We can certainly come close, but it is going to be interesting to see Cal handle all of this talent. I would love to see us press and run, but I still think we will see maybe 8 guys tops, and no press. I am okay as long as they pass the ball, and move on offense. If they always look for the best shot for the team we will be great. There will just be too much talent to stop us if we share the ball. It could be really fun to watch., and Cal should have lots of options. Practices should be great.
Posts: 5424 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 04-25-2014 10:03 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Next season everyone better remember who started this talk this time!

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com