TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Towns looking forward to playing with WCS

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Towns looking forward to playing with WCS
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-17-2014 11:27 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal is going to have his work cut out keeping all these bigs we have happy with their playing time. I think the scorers table is going is to look like the local pub on a Friday night.

If you want to see why Karl Towns such be a good fit for Kentucky next year and likely a player fans are going to embrace from day one, just look at his reaction to news that Willie Cauley-Stein will be back at UK — a move that likely will cost Towns playing time but make the Cats a better team.

“A little surprised but happy he will be coming back to help us do something special,” Towns told SNY.tv. “It will be a blast playing with him.”

Guessing here that Cauley-Stein will feel the same way about Towns.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 04-17-2014 08:05 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is having too much talent a bad thing to have?

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123971 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-17-2014 09:14 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's a good question and it can go either way unless you set up the ground rules and follow them to a tee. I would think too that the more talent you have on a team the better off your going to be especially when you are as deep as we are going to be. It looks to be the most talent I can remember on any team we have ever had that I can remember and now it's up to the coachs to funnel that talent in the right direction.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-17-2014 09:27 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lets hope they realize that during the non conference schedule and get everyone to the point they can provide something. These are all guys that should be able to get at least a few minutes.
Posts: 14141 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com