TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cal will be on “The O’Reilly Factor” tonight

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cal will be on “The O’Reilly Factor” tonight
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 04-14-2014 07:35 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
John Calipari finished up day one of his book tour by stopping by “The O’Reilly Factor,” and tweeted a picture of himself and Bill O’Reilly on set with the following caption:

Just got done with Bill O’Reilly’s show. Wow. I’m going to be honest, normally I’m not very nervous doing interviews but he’s pretty big. The interview will air sometime tonight during his show at 8 p.m. He said he wants to come to a Kentucky game. What game should we invite him to?

So many strange things here: 1) Cal being nervous about anything; 2) Cal being O’Reilly in the first place; and 3) O’Reilly wanting to come to a Kentucky game. What game should Cal invite him down for?

The interview airs at 8 p.m. ET tonight on Fox News.

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 04-17-2014 07:41 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wish I'd have turned it on while I was in Arkansas fishing. I didn't, because we had a big time liberal with us, and I didn't want to start any crap. The other 7 guys were all conservatives!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com