TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Charles Barkley

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Charles Barkley
bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 03-30-2014 01:31 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe I missed it, but I have seen little to no comment on the fact that Barkley, at the half of the UK-UofL game straight out said UK would win the game because the UK big guards would wear down the UofL guards. And near the end of the game UofL went 6:00 minutes without a field goal.

Of course, Clark Kellogg chose to dispute Sir Charles. Good Ole Clark, still bitter.

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
FlaCatz
Player
Member # 925

posted 03-30-2014 01:47 PM      Profile for FlaCatz   Email FlaCatz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sir Charles also said that BEFORE the game started.... in fact he was the only one who predicted a CATS win..... Although he claimed they would win it big..... for THAT game... 5 Points was BIG!!

--------------------
Pray for our Service Members and their families left behind!

Posts: 8877 | From: Lawrenceburg, Indiana | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-30-2014 01:57 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In my area, CBS went right to the local news and had no after the game studio coverage. I too was looking forward to an additional after the game exchange between Charles and Clark Kellogg.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-30-2014 04:47 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Also after the game last night they said they would discuss both of the games the night before but they did not discuss the UK game. I believe they don't want the country to hear what sir charles has to say because it is not in line with their so called two experts who are not nearly as smart as they want to be. I am guessing but I'm going to say sir charles will be picking UK again today.
Posts: 14116 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-30-2014 05:06 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Charles didn't say much after the game about UK. He apologized to Luke Hancock and said he didn't know Hancock could put the ball on the floor. He also said UL lost the game in the first half from the FT line.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11532 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com