TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » NO WAY!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NO WAY!!!
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-23-2014 06:30 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is real.

http://www.35and1.com/

Posts: 10324 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-23-2014 06:40 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LOVE it!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-23-2014 06:52 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stole that and put it on Facebook!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-23-2014 06:54 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Great article, well written and oh so true. I was really impressed with Wichita State, classy team.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-23-2014 07:09 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I read some of the comments at the end of the article. There are some sore losers and SEC haters out there

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 03-23-2014 09:49 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My only problem with the article is the writer apparently did not know the NCAA has played these 2d and 3d Round games in the domes before. Do you remember UK beating Tulsa in St Louis in the Edward Jones Dome some years ago to go to the Sweet Sixteen? I'm just glad the NCAA is moving most of these 2d and 3d round games back to regular arenas. Now the next step needs to find better 2d and 3d Round sites where people will actually show up for the games, like Lexington, Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Cincinnati.

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-24-2014 08:19 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would kill to have a section of games played in Cincinnati. I'd go every year no matter who is playing.
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-24-2014 08:24 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would kill to have a section of games played in Cincinnati. I'd go every year no matter who is playing.

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com