TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » ESPN sports center quite on KY

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ESPN sports center quite on KY
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 03-16-2014 11:12 AM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Watched ESPN sports center this morning and I mean nothing was mentioned or no video on Kentucky about how good they have played the last 2 games. They showed video of TN. Fla. . They showed their baby pukies a lot. Same old story about ESPN.

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 742 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 03-16-2014 12:13 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Probably better for the Cats that ESPN does take that approach. While the Cats have looked closer to what they should have looked like earlier in the season, these last two games are by no means earth shaking in my opinion. The one make difference has been their willingness to fight when things get tough. Things could get tough very quickly against Florida and if the Cats have to fight like that for an entire game, I am just not sure they have it in them. I hope I am wrong, but they have not demonstrated a consistent willingness to grind it out to convince me as of today.

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-16-2014 12:14 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I noticed that too. It's as though we don't exist anymore to ESPN and their sports coverage. Maybe once we beat Florida today they will put us back into the mix of things tomorrow.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-16-2014 02:52 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ESPN and most major stations/websites drop you off the radar if you're not in the top-25.
Posts: 10324 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com