TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Coach Cal in physical pain ?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coach Cal in physical pain ?
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 03-16-2014 11:02 AM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My wife watch a little bit of the last game. She is a internal medicine Nurse Practitioner. She said Coach Cal looked liked he was in a lot of pain with his hip. She said with the pain medicine coach Cal was taking could definitely cause him to lose some of his judgement and decision making. Who knows !

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 742 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-16-2014 11:11 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gee, I wonder if he will purge this season's dismal outcome from his record, like Coach K did when he had back problems?

[Roll Eyes]

Nah. Cal is waaay to classy to pull that one.

Sure hope Cal gets his hip fixed soon. It does look like he is in quite a bit of pain sometimes. And, yes, some of those meds can mess with your mind!

[ 03-16-2014, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Tiptree ]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13595 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
bayer
Administrator
Member # 462

posted 03-16-2014 12:14 PM      Profile for bayer   Email bayer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Right on, Tip.

That was the lowest of the low when Coach K took that route.

--------------------
Kentucky Basketball - Once Again, A Way of Life in the Bluegrass State!

Posts: 17281 | From: the center of Big Blue Nation!!! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-16-2014 12:17 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You could tell he has been having hip problems all season long, he has just not been his normal self this year and there is no doubt in my mind that his hip and the pain medicine are taking a toll on him. Hopefully he will get the hip replaced during the off season and come back strong next season.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-16-2014 02:50 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've noticed that he's starting to get a nice little belly on him. I'm sure that can be caused by not enough exercise or daily movement due to his bad hip.
Posts: 10324 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com