TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Getting to know Twany Beckham

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting to know Twany Beckham
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-12-2011 08:13 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He is going to be fun to watch this year.

Q: What will be your role?

A: I really don't know. I'm just going to go in every day and work hard and do whatever Coach asks me to do. Hopefully, I'll fit into my role.

Q: When you were transferring from Mississippi State, what did John Calipari say about how they could use you?

A: He didn't really say. He didn't promise me anything. He told me to come in and work hard, and everything would take care of itself.

Q: Coming out of Ballard, what college offers did you have?

A: I had a lot of mid-major offers. I went to prep school. I started to get a lot of high-major looks. I was going to take a visit to Indiana (and) Tennessee. I took my first visit to Mississippi State, and I committed on my first visit.

Q: Do you regret making a decision on impulse?

A: I don't regret my decision. I feel everything happens for a reason. Kentucky is my dream school.

Q: Dream school?

A: I grew up watching Kentucky. My good friend played here, Rajon Rondo, and I always wanted to come here.

Q: How well do you and Rondo get along?

A: We're real good friends. We always play pickup together. We're from Louisville, so we talk a lot.

Q: Have you played one-on-one against Rajon?

A: He's tough to beat.

Q: So it didn't go well for you?

A: No, it didn't.

Link

[ 10-12-2011, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com