TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » BBM wrap-up..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BBM wrap-up..
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-16-2009 09:32 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It has videos of coach C's speech and the introductions and more.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 10-17-2009 01:27 AM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just got home from BBM! It was amazing!!! First time ever in Rupp and my voice is completely gone!!!

--------------------
RLTW!

Posts: 845 | From: Savannah Ga | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-17-2009 07:26 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who , was it as loud as it looked?

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cat_fan63
Player
Member # 2874

posted 10-17-2009 09:34 AM      Profile for Cat_fan63   Email Cat_fan63   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was there too cat, it was very loud, all Cal could say when he first came out was WOW. I dont think he even knew what to expect, I really think it even blew him away, but he sure did give a heck of a speech.
Posts: 266 | From: Richmond | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 10-17-2009 09:42 AM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cat_Fan said it!!! It was a madhouse. They even chanted the visiting recruits name's throughout the festivities. I was taken off my feet my first time at Rupp.

[ 10-17-2009, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: WHO?UK ]

--------------------
RLTW!

Cat_fan63
Player
Member # 2874

posted 10-17-2009 10:36 AM      Profile for Cat_fan63   Email Cat_fan63   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WHO, sure glad you got to make it to Rupp, its a special place, and this was a special event, a good one to make your first visit on. I hope you get to come back for a game, its a great place to watch a game, especially our Cats whipping up on someone.
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-17-2009 10:57 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Watched it on my DVR when I got home from work. I would have to say that it was the most outstanding Madness I have ever witnessed. Not a lot of hidden surprises but it went straight to the point. UK is back! If one of the recruits that were there don't commit by Monday I'll be sadly mistaken. Cal made the best speech I have ever heard and I think he said what needed to be said to convince one or more attendees that this is the place for them. How about Harrelson? [Eek!] He came here with the rep he could hit the outside shot and he proved it. I think we will have more than we really expected by seasons end if they continue learning the DDMO,
Posts: 14169 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-17-2009 11:04 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, good post and i believe the veterans are going to be a bigger part of this team than first expected.

--------------------

WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 10-17-2009 07:12 PM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cat_fan63:
WHO, sure glad you got to make it to Rupp, its a special place, and this was a special event, a good one to make your first visit on. I hope you get to come back for a game, its a great place to watch a game, especially our Cats whipping up on someone.

My parents must really love me Catfan, because they got me 2 tickets to the UK vs UNC game. My first game at UK will be unforgettable. When I was in college at UCF last year I got to see them play in person for the first time against UF at UF. That wont even be comparable to UK vs UNC at Rupp. Im already counting down the days and planning my body paint job for the game

--------------------
RLTW!

Cat_fan63
Player
Member # 2874

posted 10-17-2009 08:47 PM      Profile for Cat_fan63   Email Cat_fan63   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WHO, thats awesome man, if you need anybody to go, let me know. Just kidding that will be an unbelievable first game to get to go to. I just hope you get to see a good old fashion beat down, the team i guess i despise the most. Have a great time at the game, and yell some for me.

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com