TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » The more I hear about the Calipari situation, the less I am concerned.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The more I hear about the Calipari situation, the less I am concerned.
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 05-28-2009 05:44 AM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Either way, UK says they knew about it, contacted the NCAA and the NCAA still gave them a clean sheet on Calipari. Assuming all that is true, then this may end up being much concern about nothing. More on this tomorrow.

2): In my view, Gillispie may have just done a career kamikaze mission down in Texas.

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bluecat
Player
Member # 516

posted 05-28-2009 05:30 PM      Profile for Bluecat   Email Bluecat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree, but as usual its going to be the "rest of the world" against Kentucky. Our enemies have been in shock since the day he hired here. They can't compete with him in recruiting and will try and use this incident or anything else
against him.

[ 05-28-2009, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Bluecat ]

--------------------

Bluecat

Posts: 8489 | From: louisville, ky, usa | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com